Today, il manifesto per iPhone has been approved on the App Store. This is a big moment, since the wait has been longer than expected and it is definitely a pleasure to be able to install the app I developed on my iPhone for an unlimited time!
So, here goes a list of the main features in the program:
- access to the latest issue of il manifesto;
- access to last month’s issues;
- graphical display of il manifesto cover page in a photo gallery that allows to browse all covers published in the last month;
- full (scree) size display of cover pages;
- popup menu based navigation;
- jump to given section or specific page;
- Vauro’s comic strip, when available;
- full HTML rendering of text;
- reading state: the app will remember what you where reading and take you back there when you open it again.
- offline reading: select an article or entire issue for reading when you have no internet connection;
- share: send an article content via email, share it on facebook, or link to it from twitter;
- starred items: articles marked for later reading or to be kept indefinitely on the device.